The IACD are looking for contributions for the Special Issue on Africa. The special issue will be generic, hence; quality practice based papers now invited focusing on all aspects of African development with community development flavour. Articles from the different sub-regions are welcome with varying contexts and practices.
Search this Site
The Scottish Community Development Network (SCDN) is a member led organisation, for community workers / community development workers, paid or unpaid, full or part time, from the community, voluntary or public sectors, who support the principles and practice of community development. SCDN is open to anyone with an interest in community development in Scotland.
Membership of SCDN remains free at this time. If you haven't yet taken out membership you can do so by clicking on the 'join today' link below. Benefits of being a member include:
- Have a strong, collective, grassroots voice within Community Development across Scotland competitive
- Be part of a strong, dynamic forum to share experiences, exchange information and debate practice and policy issues
- Receive up to date information on relevant policy developments
- Discounted rates at SCDN events and conferences
- Opportunities to link with like-minded people
- Be first to find out about local and regional events to share practice issues