LAND reform could bring as big a change to Scotland’s towns and cities as it has brought to parts of the Highlands and islands, according to a new study.
Search this Site
The Scottish Community Development Network (SCDN) is a member led organisation, for community workers / community development workers, paid or unpaid, full or part time, from the community, voluntary or public sectors, who support the principles and practice of community development. SCDN is open to anyone with an interest in community development in Scotland.
Membership of SCDN remains free at this time. If you haven't yet taken out membership you can do so by clicking on the 'join today' link below. Benefits of being a member include:
- Have a strong, collective, grassroots voice within Community Development across Scotland competitive
- Be part of a strong, dynamic forum to share experiences, exchange information and debate practice and policy issues
- Receive up to date information on relevant policy developments
- Discounted rates at SCDN events and conferences
- Opportunities to link with like-minded people
- Be first to find out about local and regional events to share practice issues